OA is Now Hiring Interns!
Want to join the OA team? Want in on all our features before we post? Interested in building your business/social network? OA is offering 3-month internship opportunities during Summer 2011. We are currently in need of an:
1. Editorial Intern: This position would ideally be a good fit for anyone interested in writing, PR, and journalism. Here, you will be working closely with our Editorial Director in:
- Researching questions for prospects.
- Transcribing interviews from sound/video into a text format.
- Editing our features to ensure it is free of grammatical errors.
- Other things to aid Editorial Director in quality assurance of editorials.
2. Media Intern: This position is great for anyone in creative content creation with knowledge of video filming and/or editing. You will be working closely with our Art Director in:
- Coming up with creative ideas to help build the OA brand
- Film and/or edit video content for our YouTube channel
- Any other duties necessary in helping the Art Director product quality visual content for OA.
3. Internet Marketing Intern: This position would be good for anyone interested in learning how to build a brand/business online. You will be working closely with our Managing Director in:
- Managing OA’s social media channels.
- Brainstorming creative online marketing ideas to build OA brand.
- Aiding ing implementing/managing all online marketing campaigns using various mediums including SEO, PPC, Search Engine Marketing, and Strategic Media Buying.
- 18+ years old
- Located in Southern California area preferred but not required
- Enrolled in an accredited university
- MUST attend weekly Skype meetings with team (MANDATORY!)
- Great personality, people skills, out-going, mature
- Organized and good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Asian American industry is a plus but not required
To apply, fill out the attached job application and email it along with your resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Summer Internship - Position” in the subject line by Saturday, 05/28/2011 at 11pm PST.
To download the application: CLICK HERE